Re: Parsing of JavaScript

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 22:48:45 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
* Terje Bless <link@tss.no> wrote:
| >For german readers I'm now providing a tutorial how to get the Validator
| >running under Win32/Linux + Apache at
| > <URL:http://www.bjoernsworld.de/html/validator-offline>
|
| Is that available somewhere in English? It sounds like this would be
| usefull to a lot of people.

I'll do my best and translate it as soon as i get time; i'll drop a note to
the list; the uri would be the same as the above :-)

| [html-tidy]
| Any ideas, and patches, would be appreciated.

Hm, i've got a little Web Interface with several options for HTML Tidy, used
on my employer's intranet. I have to fix some bugs in the script; let's see
what i can do.

regards,
--
Björn Höhrmann - mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de - http://www.bjoernsworld.de