Thank you.

From: <Texascherokees@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 23:01:24 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello.

I just wanted to drop you a quick line to say thank you for providing such a
valuable service.  I have just started using HTML 4.0 in the last month and
your validation service has proven invaluable to me.  Prior to this I was
using "WYSIWYG" programs.
The only one of my pages that hasn't validated is my homepage and that is
because of the code fragments I've added from other sources.  Again, thank
you.

Sincerely,
Ethel I. Babel-Hurt
texascherokees@aol.com