Validator on an intranet?

From: IE Cyberstation <cyberstation@swift.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 04:23:30 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Our company has a secure intranet with no desktop access to the WWW,
except for a few special w/stations like this one.

We've implemented a primitive validator on our intranet that uses a perl
script to run nsgmls and weblint over an uploaded file and posts the
error messages back to the browser. It  would be great to have a real
service a la w3, but no one here has the time or maybe the skills to
re-invent this particular wheel. There's some truly wonderful HTML
floating around down here!

Is there any chance of  an installable NT version of Validator, or
anything else like it?

Hopefully,
peter.littlechild@swift.com