Re: Inefficient validation process

From: Terje Bless (
Date: Mon, Sep 20 1999

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 22:40:37 +0200
From: Terje Bless <>
To: W3C Validator <>
cc: Uriel Wittenberg <>
Subject: Re: Inefficient validation process

On 20.09.99 at 11:52, Uriel Wittenberg <> wrote:

>Why doesn't offer a form and a "validate"
>button, so one could paste a document's contents and validate

Uhm, because it hasn't been implemented yet? :-)

It's on the TODO list for the service and if Gerald doesn't add it himself
I'll submit a patch for it sometime not too long after he lands the
patch (hint, hint! ;D). It's a relatively easy addition once the validator
has been modified to use

*** I just switched to a new email client.
*** If you see any format problems in this message, yell. Loudly! :-)