Re: /check/referer should redirect

From: Kynn Bartlett (
Date: Tue, Sep 07 1999

Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 15:51:19 -0700
To: Terje Bless <>
From: Kynn Bartlett <>
Subject: Re: /check/referer should redirect

At 11:04 PM 9/6/1999 , Terje Bless wrote:
>The problem isn't with the validator, but rather with which link you chose
>to bookmark. The only change necessary to the validator IMO, is to make it
>easier for you to bookmark the right URI.

BTW, I just thought I'd mention the "validation hotlink button"
trick to anyone who uses a browser that supports javascript: URLs.
It's described by Ryan Fischer at:">$bfcfe7c0$

This lets you create a link (or a button on your links toolbar) that
will validate whatever page you're currently looking at.  It works in
Netscape and IE for me; not in Opera, however.

Kynn Bartlett  <>
Chief Technologist, Idyll Mountain Internet
Catch the Web Accessibility Meme!