Re: URI not accepted

From: Terje Bless (
Date: Wed, Aug 25 1999

Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:12:39 +0000
From: Terje Bless <>
To: W3C Validator <>
Subject: Re: URI not accepted

On 25.08.99 at 00:51, JohnTNYC <> wrote:

>I rechecked this URI with the validator and it validated fine.

Then it could have been some intermittant connectivity problem between
and I donīt have time right now to check the source, but I think
this would produce the same effect (i.e. it treats a connectivity problem the
same as all unknown results).

The error handling of the validator isnīt really very impressive.

>checked the response from the IIS server with a "GET /default.asp"
>request and it returned:
>HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Then that wasnīt it. :-)
*** I just switched to a new email client.
*** If you see any format problems in this message, yell. Loudly! :-)