Re: WWW-Validator Bug (response to private mail on other topic)

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Gerald Oskoboiny wrote:

> Thanks for the regex; I added it in the doctype-checking
> function. Unfortunately this still won't handle multi-line
> comments, so I need to figure out what to do about those.
> (patches would be welcome ;)

Is it legal to have IGNORE marked sections before the doctype?  If so,
this will need to be checked too.

       <http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/>
``And truth irreversibly destroys the meaning of its own message''
-- Anindita Dutta, ``The Paradox of Truth, the Truth of Entropy''