Validator's own output not validated.

From: Khad Young <khad@aphextwin.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 00:07:18 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
If you follow the link below, you will see that the validation of the output
of the validation of my own site is not HTML 4.0 Transitional. So the
validator itself does not output valid HTML? That's OK with me I suppose,
but I just think it's funny. Sorry if this has already been brought up
before. Also, I'm not on the list so direct comments my way (as opposed to
the lists way).

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fvalidator.w3.org%2Fcheck%3Fur
i%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.aphextwin.org%2F%26ss%3D&ss=

::khad