CSS validator, HTML validator, using direct input option

From: Kerry Ruddock <kerry.ruddock@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 21:39:04 +0000
To: "www-validator-css@w3.org" <www-validator-css@w3.org>
I use the W3C CSS validator by direct input.

One of the most obvious features that appears to be missing is having a button to perform

the function of clearing the window of CSS code.

When there are errors,  a developer needs the ability to make changes  and re-validate their CSS.

Currently, the only way I can clear the code of the CSS Validator window is by selecting and cutting

it out before I am able copy and re-paste my fixed CSS code back into the W3C CSS validator.

A clear button would be appreciated by everyone that uses this free service..

Your feedback to this issue would be appreciated.

Regards,

Kerry Ruddock