Re: How long are CSS Reports available for and how are they removed?

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 15:06:55 +0000
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org
To: Angela Bishop <abishopw3c@gmail.com>
On 17 Jan 2013, at 15:22, Angela Bishop <abishopw3c@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a question regarding the reports generated for the CSS Validation.
>
> The results of the Validation Service are stored on publicly available URLs. How long are these URLs available for, and how are they removed?

As far as I know, they are not stored at all. They are generated on demand and then discarded. A new request for a report will generate a new report (which is quite important as changes made to the site to correct errors will be recognised).

The URI to generate a report is constructed using standard query string arguments, so the URL to generate a report for a particular page will be unchanging (and can be bookmarked, linked to, etc).

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk