Re: CSS3 Validation Service - @keyframes and animation

Hi Yucca,

Many thanks for your email - it has been very enlightening for
me. Especially about W3Schools sometimes misrepresenting W3C standards - I
think many people do not know this.

And even though I understand CSS3 is not an official W3C standard yet, the
fact that the validator allows you to test a CSS document against some CSS3
specifications but not others is a little confusing for me as a user.

Similarly, the validator at http://validator.w3.org allows you to test the
validity of HTML5 documents but clearly explains that HTML5 validator is
"experimental".

Perhaps the same note can be added to the CSS3 validator just so its more
clear that CSS3 is not yet an official standard to people using it? :) Just
a gentle suggestion which I think would help people like me to realise the
specification is still in a very draft stage.

Thanks for your time Yucca!

Jasdeep.

--
f: facebook.com/Sikher<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sikher-Project/140058112709857>