Value Error : list-style-type none is not a list-style-type value : none

From: John Byde <johnbyde@xalt.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:37:04 -0000
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
I have been using the same menu system using lists on my web site for a couple of years and it has always validated OK.

Today I received the message “Value Error : list-style-type none is not a list-style-type value : none”

Reference to the w3c schools etc clearly shows that “none” is a valid reference.

I think this is a new bug in the CSS validator.