CSS Validator Error

From: Francine Brady <francine.brady@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 09:35:07 -0500
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hi,

I was validating my css file by uploading from a local file because it's
not up on a web server yet. I am using the CSS Level 3 profile.

I received the following error:
Value Error : font<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/nullfonts.html#propdef-font>/
is not a font-family value : 12px
/ 14px arial,sans-serif

Here is a copy of the specific section of css:
#db .division-content,
#dms .division-content
{
    float: left;
    margin: 15px 0 0 10px;
    width: 148px;
    font: 12px/14px arial, sans-serif;
    color: #fff;
}

If I change the css to:
#db .division-content,
#dms .division-content
{
    float: left;
    margin: 15px 0 0 10px;
    width: 148px;
    font: 12px arial, sans-serif;
    line-height: 14px;
    color: #fff;
}

the css validates.

I looked up the CSS Level 3 spec and as I understand it using
font-size/line-height is still valid. Is this in fact a valid way of
writing the css. If so, please update the validator. If not, would you
please let me know.

Thanks,
Francine Brady
francine.brady@gmail.com