Re: Issues in your validator

On 19 Jun 2012, at 15:17, tiziano.demaria@telenet.be wrote:
> I'm sorry if I contradict you but I have IE9 and if I don't put that commands, it doesnt execute correctly the script.

I did say I wasn't sure.

> Thus the syntaxis: -moz-border-radius: 10px,;is correct.

It conforms to the experimental syntax for browsers released by Mozilla. It does not conform to the CSS specification (other then the section about how to experiment without stepping on other developers' toes).

> I mean, despite my feelings also:  or soembody is able to oblige Microsoft to adapt itself to market, or the market should accept Microsoft ...
> Because a website that behaves in a different way with different browsers: is an error.

Internet Explorer has supported the standard opacity and border-radius properties since version 9.

> About Opacity:
> I also tried this morning different valude for the Opacity in another script, I needed Opacity=80. But your system detects it as error as well.

The filter property is non-standard. Use the opacity property.
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-color/#transparency

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk