Re: @page margin- wrong message

2012-12-06 21:39, Gastón Arimón wrote:

> I'm using css-validator and they response:
>
>     "Propiedad no válida: margin-top. La propiedad margin-top no existen en css versión 3 pero existe en [css1, css2, css21]"
>
> Hay using this, in the context of @page.

This is bug in the W3C CSS Validator, probably introduced by some recent
update. It can be reproduced using other margin properties, too,
including the shorthand, e.g.

@page { margin: 1em; }

causes the incorrect error message:

Value Error : margin Property margin doesn't exist in CSS level 3 but
exists in [css1, css2, css21] : 1em

In addition to incorrectly claiming the margin properties to be
nonexistent in CSS3, the start of the error messages oddly varies by
language. The English text refers to value error, the Spanish text says
that the property is invalid, the German text says that there is an
invalid number (Ungültige Nummer), etc.

Yucca