Re: Validator yields error when type="text/css" not specified.

From: Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:16:08 +0000
To: "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
CC: Proton Zero <proton.zero@gmail.com>, www-validator-css@w3.org

Jukka K. Korpela wrote:

> As an author, just add the attribute. It does no harm either, if you
> type it correctly. If you mistype it e.g. as type="text/ccs", well,
> that's an entirely different matter...

Jukka, isn't this better addressed by the use of :

	<META http-equiv="Content-Style-Type" content="text/css">

as recommend by W3c at :

	http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-html40-970708/present/styles.html#h-8.1.1.1 ?

Philip Taylor
--
Not sent from my i-Pad, i-Phone, Blackberry, Blueberry, or any
such similar poseurs' toy, none of which would I be seen dead