Border-Radius Doesn't Validate

From: CRWD - Craig Riches <info@crwd.co.cc>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:33:27 -0000
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Hi there,

I am getting this weird error when validating my CSS stylesheet with CSS3. I
am using the "border-radius" attribute correctly but the validator reads it
as incorrect:

Line 175
Parse Error [empty string]

Just to let you know the code behind "Line 175":

{ width:300px;
background:url(../images/css/sidebar/blue-box-bg.gif) repeat-x top left
font-size:0.9em; }

In the "Validated CSS Information", it does NOT show the "border-radius"
attribute, is there something wrong here, because that's the correct way of
using that attribute? I want to be able to have valid CSS3 status and HTML5
status. The HTML5 status is fine, all valid, but the CSS is extremely
fiddly! J

Would you be able to help me out a bit here? Any help would be much

Craig Riches

CRiches Design