CSS Validator bug due to css size?

From: Aldo Grassi <aldo.grassi@eng.it>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 16:11:23 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hi,
we have a problem with the following css validation:

http://www.provincia.le.it/html/portal/css.jsp

If we try to validate using "*Validate by URI*", we get a "*Parse Error
[empty string]*";
If we try to validate using "*Validate by direct input*" by pasting the
output of the browser for the uri
/http://www.provincia.le.it/html/portal/css.jsp/ we get "*Validation OK*";
If we try to validate using "*Validate by file upload*" by choosing a
file on local computer that is the output of the command /'wget
http://www.provincia.le.it/html/portal/css.jsp'/ we get "*Validation OK*";

Can you confirm that this is a bug of the validator?

We wait for your help.

Best Regards