W3C certification for CSS3

From: muthu swamy <muthusawme@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 13:35:57 +0300
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hi,

I am validating the my  CSS using  W3C CSS Validator. If I choose css3
version and validate there is only 2 errors but if I validate using CSS2.1
it shows 4 Errors. My question is if I select the CSS3 option and validate
you gives me the certificate I will put it in my website. If I click that it
will show the errors or not.

I want to know whether you are giving the certificate for CSS3 from W3C.

Regards,
H.Muthuswamy