Not Working With Firefox 3.0.6

From: William Fazakerly <wfaz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 18:59:58 -0700
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
I can no longer submit URLs for validation using Firefox 3.6.3.  With
previous versions of Firefox, I have had no problems.  I  have tried
with and without Firefox listed as a Windows Firewall exception.  I
never get a response from the validator - but I did see a screen one
time indicating that it had gotten no response from www.URL.xxx 80 after
three attempts.  I think the 80 is a port that may be blocked but
Windows Firewall is only supposed to block incoming requests.  When I
submit the same URL using IE 7, I get the "successfully passed" response
right away.  However, I do not want to use IE 7 or IE 8, or IE N.  I
want to use the latest Firefox version.  What do I need to do to my
settings?
Thanks, Bill Fazakerly