Re: Validation FAilure

On 5 Jan 2010, at 14:59, csslloyd@comcast.net wrote:

> While trying to download materiel from the http://www.ggpractice1.com/joomla URL, I get the attached error message. I have used both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox to attempt the download. Both have failed with the same error message.
>
> How do I correct this problem?

You need to follow the instructions provided by the site you are attempting to download from.

You appear to be clicking on the "Validate the CSS of this website" link, which requests a third party provided automated tool to perform some quality control tests on the site. You have contacted the community for that tool, and we can't help you with any issue you have using ggpractice1.com.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk