Re: CSS Validator Error

Many people use host aliases on LANs. For example, "localhost" is
configured to point to the "loopback address" for most computers. So
you could have set "HOST" as another alias for it too.

To avoid confusion, "www.example.com" could be used instead of "HOST".

Anyway, the other problem is that the "&" were encoded (to "%26") when
they shouldn't have been. Those query string parameters are for the
validator URL, not the URL that points to the document you are trying
to validate.