CSS Validator - Suggestions for Czech translation

From: Samuel David Thorn <SamuelThorn@seznam.cz>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:08:39 +0100 (CET)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hello,

I have been using CSS Validator for many years and consider it as very useful service. Thank you for running it.

Today I found out a little bug. It is wrong translation of the word "medium" in "More Options" option. It was translated as "Střední", which does not make any sense to the related selection box. Better translation of that word would be simply "Médium", which is part of literary language and is commonly used.

And I have some more translation suggestions for the related selection box itself:

aural - "zvuk (zvukový výstup)" (means "aural (aural output)"
braille - "pro nevidomé (displej)" (means "for blind people (display)")
embossed - "pro nevidomé (tisk)" (means "for blind people (print)")
handheld - "kapesní zařízení/počítače" (means "pocketsize devices/computers")
TTY - "dálnopis (TTY)"

That's all!

Thanks again for the great service you are doing.

Regards from Prague,
Samuel Thorn