Re: Please let me know about these warnings

Hello Priya,

Those are just warnings about potential problems. If you're certain
that the color of the text will have sufficient contrast to the
color(s) of the background to be readable, don't worry about them.  I
expect most stylesheets trigger those particular warnings -- I know
most of mine do.