Re: Translation of css validator into Belarusian language

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:27:48 +0200
To: "Ivan Korsun" <korsunivan@yahoo.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: "www-validator-css@w3.org" <www-validator-css@w3.org>, "w3t-sys@w3.org" <w3t-sys@w3.org>
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:30:00 +0200, Ivan Korsun <korsunivan@yahoo.com>

> Hello, dear translators.
> I would like to translate CSS validator language files into
> Belarusian language.
> I'm familar with its syntax of language files.
> Best regards.

Hello Ivan

Excellent, thank you for the offer!

You will find a translator's kit at the following address:

When the translation is ready, please send the files to me.
I'll work with the W3C systems Team to integrate them with the CSS

Best regards,

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/