Re[2]: Completed Translation

From: Dmitry Y. Krasnikov <design@intermost.ru>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:16:45 +0600
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
CC: www-validator-css@w3.org
Здравствуйте, Yves.

Вы писали 23 октября 2009 г., 4:26:48:

> Dear Dmitry,
> Thanks a lot for those translations, just a few notes below:

> validator.html seems to be missing from the rar file, and since your
> translation, a few properties were added. The english version is server
> instead, so if you have time for those, it would be awesome.
> Best regards,

> PS: they should appear on http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator some
> time tomorrow.

Good day Yves

the URI you provided somehow is broken.
sorry for late reply - was in vacations - missed that letter.
How I should fix it - add validator.html and translate into ukrainian
following 5 letters?  i'll do this next week.

--
С уважением,
 Dmitry                          mailto:dk-resume@yandex.ru