Regarding Implementation of CSS Validator on Tomcat

From: Mangal Varshney <mangal.varshney@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 22:46:12 +0530
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hello,

I have successfully build css-validator.war & css-validator.jar from
downloaded source. After that i placed that war file in tomcat/webapps
folder and then restart the tomcat to deploy it and point our browser to use
the validator.

my url was: http://localhost:8088/css-validator/

I tried to upload css to validate it when i click ckeck button it shows me
following error.

*Validator*
*Error*
*Target: file://localhost/Perr_9781588360625_epub_css_r1.css*

*Oups! Internal error!*

*css-validator.jar implementation*

I placed the .jar file into java/bin/ folder and use following command to
validate the file.

java -jar css-validator.jar sample.css

This command also showing some exception in thread "main"

Please tell me where i was wrong?

Assit me for successfully implementation.

Regards,

Mangal Kumar