Re: Orange not a valid color value

Sorry, I moved the page. Correct link is:
http://www.rickbull.com/misc/lotto/

So, you are saying that orange is valid only in the final CSS 2.1 (as
per http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/syndata.html#value-def-color) but not 2.0,
and that the validator doesn't check according to the 2.1 final spec? If
that's the case, will the validator be updated, as surely we should be
using the latest spec to write CSS?

Regards,
    Rick.