Make double comment block start trigger a warning?

From: Matti Viljanen <matti.viljanen@wippies.com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 11:53:26 +0300
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hi,

I just spent hours figuring why my CSS didn't work. Browsers seemed to
skip a block of code.

OK, I usually comment my CSS in the following way:

/* Product table start /*
table.products tr:first-child td { text-align: center; }
/* Product table end */

Of course, most of you saw the error: the first comment actually ends
only at the end of the second comment! Since I didn't (for some reason I
do not understand) edit my CSS using Notepad++, which gives code fancy
colors, I beautifully missed my fatal typo. No wonder CSS Validator
skipped that block, too!

So, my kind request is that two comment block starts "in a row" would
trigger a visible warning.
Thank You.
--
Matti Viljanen, Finland