Re: Farsi "W3C CSS Validator"

From: Roauf Khalil Aqayi <yoursite2web@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 04:22:34 +0430
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org
Dear Oliver,

First, I have proffer a compatible Design with the CSS Validator page
for all of the "Right-to-Left Languages", and I send it soon.
(For example: Kurdish, Farsi, Arabic, Hebrew, Yiddish, Urdu, Pashto,
Lori, Balochi, Talysh, Gilaki, Mazandarani, Kashmiri, Sindhi, Divehi,
Assyrian Neo-Aramaic, and ...)
Afterwards, I will send an amended version of the
Messages.properties.fa file for you in the next days.

Best regards,
Roauf