Re: W3C CSS Validator Bulgarian translation done

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:19:47 -0400
To: "Alexander Dichev" <alexander@dichev.com>
Cc: "W3C Translators" <w3c-translators@w3.org>, <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Dear Alexander,

On 27-Feb-09, at 8:25 AM, Alexander Dichev wrote:
> I've finished the translation of W3C CSS Validator in Bulgarian
> language.

Thank you so much for your work on this translation. I am in the
process of adding it to the validator.

So far I have found no problem with it! Great job. One thing I
noticed, is that we have recently been adding a couple of strings of
text to the validator, so if you could submit the missing translations
as listed in:
http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/translations.html
that would be perfect.

For other readers of the list: you'll note that a few strings are also
missing in German, Spanish, French, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese,
Russian, Swedish and Chinese. If either of these is your native
tongue, please visit the URI above and send in your translation!

Thank you,