Re: About empty <p> element(Re: Re: To fix syntax errors of HTML files

On 20-Feb-09, at 12:56 AM, TAKAHASHI Makoto wrote:

> I confirmed quatation above in specification below.
> http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/struct/
> text.html#h-9.3.1
> Is this not enough?

Right, empty paragraphs are not a good idea, which is basically what
the specification says. Note that the prose stays away from applying
any form of normative stress, no MUST, no SHOULD.

Anyway, my original question remains: could you point to where you
spotted the abominable empty paragraph? :)

Thank you
--
olivier