CSS Validator Polish Translation

From: Anna Przekopowicz <annaprzekopowicz@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 13:44:07 +0200
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Hi Coralie,

I saw that there is still about 3% of Polish translation of the W3C CSS
Validation service left. I watned to let you know that I have translated the
missing Polish fragments and already sent them to the w3c-tranlators list.
Some time has passed since then and I was wondering if you received my
translation. I have also emailed Oliver Thereaux about this matter only to
find out that he is no longer member of the W3C staff. Who is now in charge
of the CSS Validator translations?

Anyway, I was happy to help, and should any new elements appear, please let
me know and I will prepare an appropriate Polish version.

Best Regards,
Anna Przekopowicz
http://validatorfaq.com/