Jigsaw Problem

From: TAKAHASHI Makoto <hobbit_mak@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:04:51 +0900 (JST)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

 I downloaded from CVS dated 27 Jan 2009.
 I compiled by ant with no error. And Css Validator works
from commnad line.
 But CSS Validator did not run from Jigsaw.
 Jigsaw said

>  [error] ResourceManager : unable to find resource
'validator.vm' in any resource loader.

  I tried css-validator.war also.
  But Jigsaw could not find CssValidator. In error log
they said,

>[http-server] unabel to find servlet class

  I changed "org.w3c.css.servlet.CssValidator" to
  But they did not run.

  How you CSS Validator run with Jigsaw?