Re: CSS Validation importance in search engine ranking

I /suspect/ that the major search engines don't give a t@ss
whether your HTML or your CSS validates; they care about
how many important sites link to you, whether you try to sneak
information past them, and so on, but validity ?  I doubt
they even test it.

Philip TAYLOR
--------