public vs private

From: tsmaker <firsttsmaker@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 00:40:37 -0600
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Dear Sir or Ma'am;
   Most of my training is with MS-Basica and early programming. However, I used early AOL and modems to create my domains. Since accessing the internet and other levels of the WEB, from library and IN gov computers, I have lost, more & more of my originating access to all WEB sites. can you help with correcting .dll vs .exe, and removing system and my virtual machine hijackers?
Rick Welch aka tsmaker