Undetermined Problem with Validator

From: John Gaskill <westcoastadguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 19:17:41 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Greetings!

I have used the Validator without problem previously
so its response today through me a curve.  I ran a
style sheet through it and got the following output
for the following groups of code:

Errors (2)

32     HR.SPACE                PARSE ERROR

43     HR.STORE                PARSE ERROR

There was no further information about the errors
and I could not find an error message list for
the validator.

I looked at the code and form and am not seeing
anything obvious.  The rest of the sheet had a
couple of minor corrections.

HR.SPACE {
          background-color: #FBFBFB;
          text-align: center;