Re: Error message

From: Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:38:13 +0100
To: Albert Hodgson <ablah@westnet.com.au>
CC: www-validator-css@w3.org
I would respectfully suggest that you first check the site with the
HTML validator at http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.coffeemakersdomestic.com/;
this check alone will reveal a total of 62 errors and 54 warnings,
the former of which will all require correction before an attempt
to validate the CSS will be worthwhile.

Philip Taylor
--------