CSS Validation bug

From: Peter Oates <peter@whitenap.plus.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 18:01:18 +0100
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Hi,

I get the following message when I try to validate a valid XHTML by file
upload:

File not found: import file://localhost/css/all.css: Operation not permitted

The XHTML file contains inline styling and the following line referencing an
external style sheet:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/all.css" type="text/css" />

If I change the relative href to an absolute on the hard disc, the validator
says:

This document validates as CSS level 2.1 !

but at the foot of the page it also says:

No style sheet found

What is one to do or believe?

Regards

Peter Oates