Re: Re: Floats need explicit width??

From: Paul McKeown (Tiscali) <ppjmckeown@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:03:40 +0100
To: www-validator-css@w3.org
Is there any chance this fault will be corrected some time soon?
This incorrect warning is getting under my collar.
As to your correspondent who said that that some browsers couldn't cope
unless widths were declared, I've now carried out a reasonably
comprehensive survey and the only real-world browser that I could find
that is affected was IE/Mac, but IE/Mac is now almost extinct.
Regards, etc.