Re: Farsi "W3C CSS Validator"

Dear Roauf -- Do not worry, as far as we know
Olivier Thereaux  is fine : "my bad" is horrible
modern computer jargon that simply means "I made
a mistake" (in earlier times, we would have used
the latin /mea culpa/), so Olivier is not saying
that /he/ is "bad", simply that he made a mistake.

I hope this sets your mind at rest, and that
Olivier (and others) will abandon this horrible
phrase and revert to /mea culpa/ !

Philip TAYLOR
--------