Re: Spurious errors

From: Mark Sealey <msealey@getty.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 08:38:43 -0700
To: <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Cc: <www-validator-css@w3.org>

Cindy Sue,

Thanks so much for helping here.

In fact - negative padding aside - I am pretty sure it's the fact that I'm running that check in FireFox on a Mac!

Safari produces the (single error) result you get too.

How odd that the site doesn't work with FireFox - and gives errors that appear to be generated by erroneous tokening and/or some other form of bug.

BTW if I remove the paths to the graphics that - as you did - I thought might be causing it to time out, I still get those errors.

Thanks again :-)

--
best

Mark Sealey, Senior Software Engineer
J Paul Getty Trust, Los Angeles California
<www.getty.edu>