CSS Tutorial for Compliance

From: Bill Woosley <contact@vmoptions.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:42:36 -0400
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Does anyone know of a good CSS tutorial for compliance? I've made some
of the suggested fixes, but I still am throwing some errors.

On another site I have validated, the CSS is perfect. But when using
IE7 I continue to get browser errors (locks up) if I click on too many
links. Maybe the problem is isolated to this PC, or worse yet a buggy
IE7. Any suggestions or is IE7 just a lost cause? :)

Thanks for your help.

Bill Woosley

http://www.vmoptions.com