Re: Finished Persian/Farsi Translation of "W3C CSS Validator"

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:19:23 -0500
Cc: css-validator Validator ML <www-validator-css@w3.org>, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>, w3c translators list <w3c-translators@w3.org>
To: "Roauf(Raoof) Khalil Aqayi" <yoursite2web@gmail.com>

Hello Roauf,

On 24-Nov-08, at 7:21 AM, Coralie Mercier wrote:
> [...]

excellent! Thanks for your efforts. I am in the process of adding and
testing your translated files into our development system.

I notice that you have included some images and stylesheets in your
"translated" kit - does that mean that there were any specific changes
neeeded for the rtl display?

Thank you