Re: Problem with element selectors having unicode characters

Dear Yves,

Thank you for the answer.

 From what I understand from the link that you posted is that the
[\200-\377] range is given as such because it represent the highest
character number that current versions of Flex can deal with
and actually the range limit should be interpreted as "\4177777".
I'm attaching a CSS file UTF-8 encoded which contains a non-ASCII
character (U+010D).
In your opinion is this CSS file valid or not? The w3c validator marks
it as invalid.

Regards,
Radu

--