Re: CSS3: border-radius set to 0 classified as bug

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, Norbert Wenzel wrote:

> Yves Lafon wrote:
>> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008, Norbert Wenzel wrote:
>>> So as far as I understand "0" is a valid value for all radius properties.
>>> Therefore I'd see this as a bug in the validator.
>>
>> Indeed it is a bug, already fixed in the dev instance of the validator at
>> http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/
>
> It might have been fixed, but by now it's still there (if your link points to
> the correct dev version). Even a few other issues have been found when
> validating with that version, namely that "lightblue" and "transparent" are
> no valid color values anymore. [0]

Just found the issue, I fixed the "border-radius" property but not the
most specific ones that you are using.
For the colors, I don't know what happened, a recompilation did the trick
(I may have made a mistake doing the rebuild previously).
Everything is corrected now.
Thank you for spotting this !

> [0]
> http://qa-dev.w3.org:8001/css-validator/validator?uri=www.norbertwenzel.at%2Ftest%2FOpacityBug%2Ftestpage.xhtml&profile=css3&usermedium=all&warning=1&lang=en