Re: translation of CSS Validator to Arabic language

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:07:07 +0900
Cc: www-validator-css@w3.org, w3c-translators@w3.org
To: Mohammad Mahnashi (Staff) <mdali@elc.edu.sa>

Dear Mohammed,

On Jan 30, 2008, at 03:42 , Mohammad Mahnashi (Staff) wrote:
> We look to start adding translation of CSS Validator to Arabic
> language
> Please send us all the material that needs to be translated

You can download the translation kit at:
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/css-validator/translation_kit.zip

I just checked today that it was up to date.

In the zip archive you will find a text file with all the
instructions. If you have any question or you need any clarification,
don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you.
olivier Thereaux - W3C - http://www.w3.org/People/olivier/
W3C Open Source Software: http://www.w3.org/Status