CSS validation logo

From: Rob Clement <rob@silkroadconsultants.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 21:40:47 +0800
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Hi

I am currently in the process of validating my website
www.silkroadconsultants.com for html errors. I am using the add-on to
Firefox to perform the validation. I notice there is also an add-on for
CSS validation but as my website has a blue background so I am using the
blue html 4.01 validation logo. Is it possible to have a blue background
on the CSS validation so I can include that without it becoming an
eyesore (the only one I could find was brown.

Thanks

Rob