Lexical Errors

From: <lee@lee-stockton.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 11:39:34 +0000
To: www-validator-css@w3.org

Good Morning,

When i am validating certain pages of my website
(www.lee-stockton.com) i am getting an error message stating the
following:

11  Lexical error at line 11, column 2. Encountered: "l" (108), after : "<"

Could you please give me a little bit of information so i can correct
this, it is only occuring when trying to validate my homepage, the
rest are fine but when trying to compare pages, i cant seem to find
any fifferences apart from the obvious text/pics etc.

I will look forward to your response.

Regards
Lee Stockton