CSS validator bug

From: luc v. Montfort <lucvmontfort@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 17:58:32 +0100
To: <www-validator-css@w3.org>
Hello,

I encountered this error: Lexical error at line 1, column 4. Encountered: "" (0), after : "" in the enclosed CSS document. I tried absolutely everything to fix it, I removed every single paragraph one by one, but the exact same error came over and over.
Because of my failed efforts I have reason to believe it is a CSS validator bug.

sincerely,

luc
Probeer Live Search: de zoekmachine van de makers van MSN!
http://www.live.com/?searchOnly=true